Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hexipuff Madness - Week 37

This week, I completed 8 grey hexipuffs. (I apologize for posting a day late.  Yesterday was crazy) 
  

This brings my total for the 2014 KAL to 176.  I am 45.83% complete with the hexipuffs I need to make for the year.



Overall, I am 26.67% complete with the entire blanket, which will be big enough to cover my full-sized bed.

I must admit, I haven't made a whole lot of progress on hexipuffs, because I have been focusing my at-home knitting time on my Grandpa Sweater that I am hoping to complete by Rhinebeck. So, these hexipuffs were mostly made on the train ride to work.  I have been working so late, that I get a car service home, and it's hard to see at night.  So, there goes one potential hexipuff that I could have knit... down the tubes.  

I intend to catch up on these while I binge watch TV.  Scandal is premiering this Thursday, and I still need to see some of last season's episodes.  I know, I should hang my head in shame.  LOL. 

Happy Knitting!  I'm looking forward to sharing my sweater progress on WIP Wednesday.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the design/layout of your bip (blanket in progress). So fun and cheerful.