Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Adiri - My new friend

I feel like the worst possible knitter, because I did not have a hat and scarf/cowl set that I am 100% happy with. One that will cover my hair when it's sleek and straight, and when its full and super curly.

I received an email from a friend about the Adiri Slouch Hat by Julia Trice. She had just released it, and I absolutely had to have it. The next day, I went to Knitty City to get yarn. I fell in love with Malabrigo Rios in the Purpuras color way. I figured the slouch part would get filled up with my curls on my curly days, and just slouch on the straight days.

I casted on using size 7 needles, and continued using size 8 needles. I finished my hat in about 6 days.


 

2 comments:

K. Thompson said...

This is a very nice hat! I'll have to look up that pattern because I was looking for something to fit over my locs.

K. Thompson said...

This is a very cute hat!