Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Conversation with Ella

Me: I really want to start a sweater in the first month of 2012.  I joined this 12 sweaters in 2012 group on Ravelry, and I want to do much better than I did with 11 in 2011.  If I can get a sweater a month done, I will be so happy, and very, very warm.

Ella: I think you need a coat

Me: No, I need a sweater

Ella: I mean a sweater-coat.  Trust me, you will like it.

Me: It has to match my personality.  It has to be fun and colorful.  It has to be sassy and fashionable.  It has to be girly.  It has to match my pretty little high heel shoes

Ella: I'm PINK.... well that is if you want me to be.

Me: Where have you been all my life?

Ella: I've been reinvented

Me: So when can I meet you?

Ella:  Sometime mid-January

Me: Do I really have to wait that long?  Why are you being elusive?

Ella: Every woman has to keep a secret to herself

Me: Well, I can't wait to meet you

Ella:  I will be here before you know it! Here is my spokesperson.  I was created by Noni Designs.  You should check out their blog soon.  They have a lot of fun things going on over there.  Not to mention things to do with soft, squishy yarn.  Pretty soon there will be clones of me, but I want you to know that we are good friends from the very start.

Me:  I'm going to call you my NYC Ella.

NYC Ella:  I love that name. I look forward to meeting you in a New York minute. 




No comments: