Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo

It means National Blog Posting Month. I have decided to attempt to post to my blog every day this month. Sometimes I go months without posting, so it's a great way for me to catch up. I also think it will keep me accountable with my NaKniSweMo progress.

Today, I completed 10 rows on the neck portion of my sweater. The cables are starting to pop, and the design is getting predictable. I know once I get comfy with it, it will all change when the yoke portion of the pattern starts. According to my calculations, I should be on row 36 today. Eeeeeeek! I'm already falling behind, but looking forward to the weekend to make progress.

Here is my work so far.


The thought of knitting tonight is a futile one. I am attending a Johnnie Walker limited edition Double Black tasting. I'm so excited. Here are some pictures of the fun time I'm having.



Ok. Time to finish this drink. More pictures tomorrow!

No comments: