Sunday, January 30, 2011

54,189 Yards.......

That's enough to go from Canarsie Pier to New Rochelle, through Queens and over the Throngsneck Bridge.  DAMN!  Needless to say, I see a lot of knitting in my future.

Here are some stash pictures.

This is what I have under my bed.
Stash under the bed

This is my jar of partial skeins.  One day I will make a really colorful hat with the extras.

Partial Skein Stash

This is the cabinet where I keep the yarn that I want to use really soon.  I figure that if I keep it in a place where I can see it, I will be able to utilize it more.
Stash Cabinet

So, here is my first stashbusting completed project.  I made a hat for my best friend.  Her favorite color is black.  She belongs to the Delta Sigma Theta sorority, whose important symbol is the image of an elephant.   She is gonna love it.

Button Tab Hat for Alina

1 comment:

MissMasala5 said...

I'm sitting over here stewing in a bucket of stash envy!