Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stash Dash 2015

I have recently started listening to the Knitgirlls podcast only because the Carolina Fiber Girls mentioned it.  They are doing STASH DASH.

The rules are, projects must be worked on between May 22nd and August 14th.  The challenge is to select a certain yardage and knit it.  I selected 5K.  However, the length for the race has been converted to meters.

I decided to work on completing some WIPs first, then start a few new projects.  Here is my list.

3 Color Cashmere Cowl
Cadence Socks
Jeck Socks
Kai-Mei Socks 
Sunday Swing Socks
Vanilla Toe Up Socks
Celestarium

My new project list is as follows:

Neighborhood Fiber Company Mystery KAL
Swedish Spring Shawl
Yowza Weigh it Shawl Version 3
Owlie Socks
Hat to match the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl

Here is a picture of all of the yummy yarn all in on place.


I started by kniting 84 meters on the 3 color cashmmere cowl yesterday.  This is where I left off. 

The lace pattern in the light grey is a 6 row pattern that is easy to remember. 

I plan on using the leftover yarn to design a hat to match.  I'm still working out the pattern schematics. 





No comments: