Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hexipuff Madness - Week 23

I am back on track now. My knitting mojo is back, and The Hexipuffery is cranking out cute little squishys at a great rate.

This week, I finished 14 hexipuffs. The majority of them were knit during my WWKIP Day of fun with my knitting buddies.

I decided to start arranging my hexipuffs according to the pattern I created, because I wanted the pattern to come to life.

Now, I realize that I need more green.

I have a total of 95 hexipuffs completed this year, and 198 hexipuffs overall. I have completed 18.9% of the hexipuffs needed for this project.



3 comments:

lilirious said...

oh my.. hexipuffs are so cute! :) looking forward to seeing your progress :)

lilirious said...

oh my.. hexipuffs are so cute! :) looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Deborah-- said...

This blanket is just like my own...taking forever! LOL One day we'll be able to curl up under our blankets and reminisce about knitting them. I think I will be old and grey by that time though. :-)