Thursday, March 24, 2011

Something new is brewing... and it is the color of Saffron Powder

I just realized that it is March (Yeah, 24 days into the month) and I have only completed 1 of my 11 in 2011 sweaters.  So, what's a girl to do????  Start a new one.  I need to keep up, so I don't fall behind.

I am using Malabrigo Rios in the Sunset Colorway to make Mod Podge . The moment I saw this sweater, I knew it had to be mine and I envisioned a bright color that I don't currently have in my wardrobe.  This saffron-ney orange-ey yellow is just perfect.  Here are some pics. 

Malabrio Rios Sunset Yarn Cake

Mod Podge_2

Mod Podge_1

This sweater is mostly Seed Stitch and Stockinette Stitch, which makes for a good knitting group project, and a good "catch up on TV that you missed" project.

5 comments:

lilirious said...

yummieeeee!!

lilirious said...

yummiee!!

Yarndancer said...

That sweater will look lovely in the saffroney yarn :) It's looking very lovely already!

craftivore said...

That is possibly one of favorite colors ever, Mod Podge will be so cute in that.

Sahara said...

Oh those photos are just beautiful! Sigh, I can't buy any yarn right now.