Saturday, September 6, 2008

I just took this quiz!! Hilarious. And here are my results.

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?



Well, it is raining in New York right now. I just took a cab home from work, and felt really sorry for the driver. He had to drive on the highway at about 30MPH because the road was so insuffrably difficult to see. Aside from that, noone in their right mind could even drive in the fast lane, because their car would hydroplane in 2.5 seconds. Mother nature again proving that she cannot be touched.
So, my plans for tomorrow.....
1. Do laundry (the washing machine just got fixed.. thank God)
2. Organize the clothes closet, which also houses the yarn stash... hehe!!
3. Knit up a storm. I have a sweater to finish, and some gift projects to get started on.
4. Maybe I'll design some more jewelry while I am in the creative mood.

Well, I will have more knitting pics to show when the weekend is over. Now, I am on the hunt for more patterns.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Today is perfect a perfect "stay in the house and be creative" day. Have fun. Too bad I am off to work. ~ksp

Anonymous said...

It would be a dream come tru for it rain here in San Diego.

Anonymous said...

TAGGED! (for a meme that is!)

over at my blog ;)