Rhinebeck is 3 weeks away, so I am pushing hard to make progress on my Central Park Hoodie. Today, I picked up 328 stitches along the button band, altogether in one piece on one really long circular needle. I knitted up to the point where I made the buttonholes. Instead of the buttonhole that is descibed in the pattern, I used the one-row horizontal buttonhhole method, as seen on page 204 of "Vogue Knitting - the Ultimate Knitting Book". The buttonhole is a little more neat, and it is wide enough to allow room for my buttons that measure 1 1/8 inches.
Just about 4 more rows to go on the button band, and the seaming will begin!!! Sorry for the lack of pictures. I am trying to decide which camera to buy. Hopefully by next week I will decide.