Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nakniswemo Sweater and Westknits Mystery Shawl Update - Day 6

I checked the NaKniSweMo group on Ravelry, and felt that I should really get a move on my sweater. I saw so many beautiful sweaters that have so much progress already.  So, here is where I am today.  I knitted a total of 4 pattern repeats.  I have about 2.5 more to go to complete this panel. Then, I have to start the second panel. 


Today is also the day that I should complete clue #1 of the WestKnits Mystery Shawl if I want to keep up.  I started wedge 6 today.  I completed about 2 more rows on the train.  The good thing is, the amount of stitches in each row become less and less as you progress.  


I am still loving my projects.  I am really eager to see what the next section looks like.  



1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Beautiful ! Sooo the shawl will go over the sweater. I luv your colors.