Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthdays on Sleeve Island

Today is my mom's birthday.  We celebrated with breakfast at IHOP, a stroll through the mall, purchasing a few things, and an Italian dinner.  After our shopping trip, we were pooped.  We came home to finally relax with some wine and cupcakes.


She loves Tiramisu, and a few of these cupcakes just happen to be Tiramisu flavored.  So, she was very excited about it.

After winding down, I finally got time to start on my Japan Sleeves again.  I need to finish this, and get off of sleeve island ASAP.  This is just taking too long.  The good part is, once the sleeves are done, the rest of the sweater should be a breeze.  Right???


I hope so.
Happy knitting from fingering weight sleeve island, where the only inhabitants are crazy people who take on too many projects at one time.  


No comments: