Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 19: Galaxy

I used a lot of colors to create my Galaxy Look.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Midnight in NY", "Frutti Petutie" and "Good to Grape".
Essie "Blanc" and "Trophy Wife"
Revlon "Sparkle Aplenty"
Wet n Wild "The Star of the Show"
Sally Girl mini glitters in silver and purple.

I started with 2 costs of Midnight in NY. I like this color because it's a base black with tiny flecks of multicolor glitter in it. I applied Sparkle Aplenty randomly.
Then, I sponged on the Essie and other Sally Hansen colors randomly. It covered up a lot of the glitter, but it made that effect more subtle so I liked it. I randomly placed the purple glitter mini polish. Then, I used the Wet and Wild polish, carefully trying to place the stars where I wanted them.
I put the mini silver glitter in random places.

I completed the look with Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat.

No comments: