Monday, September 28, 2009

Central Park Hoodie Update!

There are a little less than 3 weeks left until Rhinebeck. I have been working on my Central Park Hoodie monotonously. I have managed to knit while watching the entire Season 1 and Season 2 of LOST on Netflix. And lo and behold, through all of the drama, killing, trickery, and mysticism....... I managed to create 2 sleeves that fit, without any mistakes. IT'S ABOUT TIME!

So, I have attached some pictures to help tell this story.

In my last post, I left off with sleeves that were too tight, and a hood with an ugly seam going down the middle of it. I say it's ugly because I know that I am supposed to kitchener it to make it invisible. I guess I will get to that later today. So, here are those pics.

Knitting 010




Knitting 011



Also, I have some sleeves-in-progress shots.

Knitting 008



Knitting 009



Last, but not least, here is the final product.

Knitting 012



Now, I am off to fix the hood and the buttonband, and maybe block these sleeves today. The FO will come soon, I promise.

7 comments:

craftivore said...

I lurve that color, it's going to be awesome and worth the extra mile!

Tawana said...

Go meka! Its looking bee-yoo-ti-ful! I hope I can finish my sweater in time for Rhinebeck too. We should meet up for some knitting time.

Sharon said...

You go, girl! I love the color, very complimentary.

I'm rooting for you. You can do it!

Deborah said...

Thank the Lord! See what you can do? Proud of ya girly girl. So glad you won't be doing any midnight madness finishing on this the night before Rhinebeck festivities.

Marvalous Marva said...

Hey meka nice color, I am also making a central park hoodie, for Rhinebeck, I am working on the front, hope to finish.

Necia said...

Woo HOo!

chicagopurl said...

Luvvv it chica! I really like that color on you. Next year I hope to see you at Rhinebeck!