Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been MEME'D!!! - Twice!!

I got Meme'd by Vanessa first, and since I took too long to answer it Hope sent me the same Meme. I love both of you ladies, but I am only going to post the answer once. Hehe!! Here goes!!

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
The meme:


1- I am an avid collector of shotglasses, and get them anytime I travel to a new location. However, I have never drank any shots from them, because I am more of an occasional wine sipper. So, why do I keep buying them?

2- My favorite color is pink, as you all know. When I was little I wouldn't dare drink any milk unless it was pink (Strawberry Quik).

3- Now, as an adult I cannot drink milk from a carton or plastic cup. It must be in a glass with ice.

4 - I hate apple juice. When I was 2 I had open heart surgery, and another right before kindergarden. I distinctly remember them giving me a pill with apple juice in a plastic cup. Since then, I can't even stand the smell of it. But I like apples, apple pie, apple turnovers, hot cider, and applesauce.

5- I have a fear of bugs crawling into my ears when I sleep, so if there is so much as a fly that enters my house in the summer, I will hunt it down and kill it before I go to bed. Hairspray is my weapon of choice.

6 - I sing with a band, and am not really nervous to perform in front of a crowd of strangers. But if 2 of my close friends ask me to sing on the spot, I get extremely nervous.

So, I am tagging these beautiful blog friends.


So, you must be wondering if there has been any knitting going on. The answer is yes!! Any FO's ? Sorry.. not this time.

I am still working on my sleeves for Wicked. They are just taking forever. Right now, it is not picture-worthy because it doesn't look much different from the last time.

I managed to redo my sleeves for Hey Teach, and they actually look like they will fit properly. Yay!!

Look at how nice the pattern is coming out. Yay!!
I also started something today, but it's a secret. Shhhh!!! It's a bit lacey, and I like it. I just may have to make a second one for me. Oh!! And I made those stitch markers too. There is no secret in that. LOL!! This picture is supposed to be turned the other way, but blogger has a mind of it's own sometimes.
Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Deborah-- said...

Thanks for tagging me. LOL I'm sure it will get lost with the others I was suppose to do. We shall see. I know what your secret knitting is but since it's a secret I won't say what it is. I'm also pretty sure you are on a wee bit of a deadline with it too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering the meme. I know they can be a little annoying sometimes but I thought this one was fun.

Kim said...

Thanks foir tagging me. But I did this meme already (a long long long time ago). Keep knitting on those Wicked sleeves! Rhinebeck is 17 days away. I better get moving on my sleeves (and the button bands) for Mr. Greenjeans if I want to wear it to Rhinebeck.

nicolina said...

i used to drink about 1-2 gallons of apple juice a week as a kid while my brother drank the same amount of iced tea. every so often i would grab his iced tea instead of my apple juice. yuck! now, i can't drink either.

can't wait to see your neckwarmer on sunday!!