Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CPH 2 - Monogamous knitting???

During my first love affair with the Central Park Hoodie, I kept it on the back burner for months while I played with other projects. Now, my second time around, I am giving it all of the attention it deserves. I have pushed aside my Secret of the Stole, Snuggle Sweater, and Embossed Leaves socks......well, just for a little while.

So, here is my Central Park Hoodie with the right front portion complete, in all of it's glory. On to the back portion tomorrow!!!


Well, I am not totally monogamous with my knitting. I have been working on a secret knitted gift for a friend's birthday. I will post when the secret is revealed. I can only say that it is purple, and it is lacy.

8 comments:

Virtuous said...

Keep it going!!

Jeanine said...

It's looking good. Pretty color? Did you mention what yarn that is? Purple and lacy??? What could it be? OMG... we really are twins. My avatar is wearing the same outfit as yours. Hair color the same too. The only thing different is the eyes! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've made a committment to CPH and aren't tramping around with other projects. haha. I am in love with the color!

Deborah-- said...

CPH #2 is looking really good! You should definitely be done with it by mid-november. Keep it up!

Mary Beth said...

Well, I personally am a slut knitter. I have so many on the side that I am going to die of terrible disease...like carpal tunnel syndrome. Love the new CPH. It's totally different from your other. (Lighter & tweedy. Very pretty.)

Anonymous said...

I love it Shameka. We must talk on the knitting in one piece, maybe I'll get around to this in December.

Necia

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a gorgeous colorway! Can't wait to see the finished product...I loved the green one!!! :)

Scheherazaad said...

I think that you are going to make me a Central Park Hoodie convert. I don't usually take on large knitting projects especcialy ones with multiple pieces. Good work!